If you take a look at the most-liked recipes on the HuffPost Taste Instagram account in April, it seems our followers are craving two things: sweets and meats.
With the exception of two recipes, the creations on this month’s list are either desserts or animal-based protein. On the sweet side of things there’s a blueberry oatmeal cake, lavender Earl Grey cookies and key lime bars. If you’re looking to up your protein, there’s a “best ever” meatloaf recipe, crispy baked ranch chicken wings, a Japanese katsu sando, butter steak and Greek meatballs.
And if you’re looking for a new favorite food blogger to follow, Ashlea from All the Healthy Things landed three recipes on our top 10 list. If she’s not already on your radar, give her a follow right now.
10. Blueberry Oatmeal Cake + Cream Cheese Frosting
9. Yasss The Best Meatloaf Recipe
8. Lavender Earl Grey Cookies
7. Crispy Baked Ranch Chicken Wings
6. Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole With Sausage
5. Japanese Katsu Sando
4. Healthy Key Lime Pie Bars
3. 4-Ingredient Garlic Butter Steak
2. Spinach And Artichoke Pita Grilled Cheese
1. Greek Meatballs With Tzatziki Sauce
This article originally appeared on HuffPost and has been updated.