Unlike other pop stars her age, Taylor Swift has developed a pretty flawless signature style. You never see 22-year-old Swifty dashing out in see-through tops or emerging from limos pants-less. Instead, she has a carefully cultivated, ladylike look and its linchpin is a pretty, flirty dress-often in the singer's favorite shade, red. In honor of the official release of Taylor's fourth album, Red, here are 16 of her most gorgeous cherry-hued dresses. They range from long to short, from lacy to sparkly, from sleek shifts to retro-feeling and polka-dotted. What they all have in common, aside from a color family-they all make Taylor look really, really beautiful.
1. Taylor picked this silky, three-quarter sleeve number for a Good Morning America appearance Monday morning.
2. The singer donned a lace frock for the iHeartRadio Festival in Las Vegas last month.
3. For an MTV promotional appearance in August, Taylor chose a flower-print dress.
RELATED: All 90 Taylor Swift Songs Ranked From Worst to First
4. The Billboard Music Awards in May called for something floor-length and dramatic.
5. Sparkles make this short version stand out on tour in Sydney.
6. In a fit-and-flare, one of her go-to silhouettes, at the Billboard Sixth Annual Women in Music event in December 2011.
7. Swift went strapless at a 2011 CMT Artists of the Year party in Nashville last November.
For all 15 of Taylor's cherry red looks, click here!