Water is essential to healthy living; obviously, you can't live without it. But let's face it: Plain water is just not that interesting to drink sometimes. So we rounded up our favorite ways to spice it up without adding calories. Here are our 10 favorite ways to drink water:
1. Give a squeeze: Add a squeeze of lemon or lime (or both!).
2. Infuse with fruit: Fill a large jug with water, sliced fruit (try citrus, berries or melon ) and ice; refrigerate overnight.
3. Soak it in flavor: Let pineapple chunks soak in water for at least two hours.
RELATED: The Best and Worst Drinks for You
4. Make a mash: Mash up blueberries or raspberries in the bottom of your glass, then add sparkling or still water.
5. Make a splash: Pour in a splash of unsweetened cranberry juice.
6. Cube juice: Make ice cubes out of no-sugar-added juice and add to sparkling or still water and cranberry juicewater.
7. Mint it: Tear up some fresh mint leaves and leave to steep in water before drinking.
8. Go citrus: Freeze clementine slices and use as ice cubes.
RELATED: 10 Smoothie Recipes You'll Love
9. Mix it up: Flavor with Crystal Light (or any other sugar-free mix, such as Lipton's green tea).
10. Spice it up: Crush some basil leaves, add to water and leave overnight.
More on SHAPE:
MMA Workouts: Get in Fighting Form!
15 Bad Excuses Not to Eat Healthy
8 Forgotten Fat-Loss Weapons