We rounded up 10 spectacular silhouettes with fit tips for every shape-straight from the experts at Everything But Water, who have been wowing women with their perfect swimsuit for more than 20 years!
1. For narrow shoulders and to minimize hips: This one-piece by Laundry narrows shoulders and showcases the beautiful line from the neck to the collarbone. Gathered fabric hugs the body (in all the right places) for a very comfortable fit.
2. To enhance your bust and flatter your curves: Ruffles and flower detail add volume to the bust, while molded cups and adjustable bra straps enhance and lift. Paired with the minimal coverage Brazilian bottom, this Betsey Johnson bikini creates sexy curves from head to toe.
3. Define your waist and tone your torso: The diagonal surplice wrap on this suit by Gottex creates the illusion of a smaller waist, and the deep V neckline flatters the chest. Darker colors minimize your bottom, and draped fabric smooths and flatters.
RELATED: The Short-Shorts Workout
4. Create killer curves on a boyish frame: Monokini cutouts create the illusion of great curves. Plus, a bit of tummy coverage is perfect for those not quite ready to bare their midriff.
5. To flatter a curvy bust and flat tummy: Say goodbye to tan lines! This La Blanca bikini has removable straps and a padded bandeau to enhance curves. On the lower half, a banded bottom minimizes tummy pinching.
6.Sculpt your stomach and create cleavage: Sweetheart bust, molding, and adjustable lingerie straps form beautiful curves, and shirring across the midriff camouflages bulges.
7. To support a larger bust: Banded halter's thick ties like on this Becca bikini support a larger bust without underwire and provide extra coverage for the underarm area. A shirred skirt offers moderate, hip hugging coverage.
8. Show some skin with class: Sliding triangle tops go as skimpy as you want and give the illusion of more curves. Adjustable ties on the bottom enhance curves down below without pinching the hips.
9. Enjoy the ease of separates with the coverage of a one-piece suit: This bra-sized tankini's floating underwire lifts and supports the girls, while the power mesh bottom trims the tummy. A high-waisted skirt offers more thigh coverage for when you're lounging poolside.
RELATED: The World's Most Beautiful Beaches
10. More hip and thigh coverage: The skirt on these modest yet still fashionable and flirty swimdresses falls to the top of the thighs for a little more coverage. Choose one with thick halter straps for more support on top. This bright blue style from BECCA ETC also offers reinforced side stays to define the waist and power mesh to tone the tummy.