by Lexi Patronis, Glamour
You know what's especially cool about Lauren Conrad's "Get Fit Quick" plan? It's actually really sensible and doable, which--let's face it--can't be said of every star's method of dropping a few LBs.
And if you're still plugging away on your New Year's fitness goals but feeling like you might need an extra push, or maybe just something a little different in order to shake up your routine a bit, this could possibly do the trick.
Lauren breaks things down into categories, starting with some ground rules, such as:
1) Stay focused and remind yourself daily of why you want to get fit and healthy! Flex that willpower.
2) Drink lots of water. Aim to drink an ounce for every pound you weigh.
3) As soon as you wake up, have some lemon water. Try to do this at least 3 times a week. (If you do it every single day, it can make your teeth a bit sensitive.)
4) She has a list of foods to avoid--candy, baked goods, soda, white bread, fried foods--and also some recipes that are seriously things you might want to eat anyway (like watermelon-feta salad, and overnight oats).
See more: 2013's Most Wearable Fashion Trends
I think the exercise options are within reason, too, like these:
1) Run for 30 minutes or powerwalk for 1-hour
2) Alternate walking and sprinting for 60 seconds for 20 minutes
3) 1 hour of yoga, kickboxing, Pilates, hiking, or spin
Let me know if you think Lauren's plan is as doable as I think it is.
More from Glamour:
Style Bloggers' Favorite Winter Outfits
10 Things That Should Be on Every Girl's Beauty Bucket List
35 Winter Outfit Ideas
10 Beauty Tricks That Make Guys Melt