We may receive commission from purchases made via links on this page. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
The global pandemic has made plenty of people rethink their gym memberships and focus on alternative solutions to breaking a sweat, staying fit and alleviating stress. Investing in building your own home gym is a great solution, but fitness equipment can be very expensive and take up plenty of space. Not everyone has the room or budget for a Peloton machine.
Luckily, the BodyBoss 2.0 System can give you the rigorous workout you crave — and when you’re done, it fits discreetly in your closet or under your bed. While this brilliant portable gym plus all its bells and whistles can cost upwards of $179, today you can nab it for up to $82 off — or as little as $97.
What is the BodyBoss 2.0 System?
BodyBoss 2.0 is the "world’s first portable gym" and a complete resistance training system that allows you to perform hundreds of exercises and target select muscle groups for an efficient at-home workout.
The complete system allows you to perform squats, lunges, shoulder presses, bicep curls, thrusters, mountain climbers and more using resistance bands that can provide up to 80 pounds of resistance.
Weighing only 15 pounds in total, the BodyBoss 2.0 was designed specifically for people who want to get more exercise but don’t feel like they have the time or resources to commit to a gym membership. Now, you can avoid the gym altogether and workout in your bedroom, kitchen or in front of the TV.
What shoppers are saying about the BodyBoss 2.0
The portable gym system boasts more than 3,100 perfect five-star reviews from everyday health and fitness enthusiasts just like you who enjoy feeling the burn from the comfort of their own home.
“I love the versatility of it. I can work my all my muscle group and adjust resistance to work for my strength,” wrote a delighted reviewer. “I wanted to be able to do squats at home and was looking at squat racks but HATED that they took up so much space not too mention they were pricey. I saw this and the price was right!...I have bought countless home gym products and I love the fact that I only need this...I would 100% recommend this to anyone looking to work out at home and doesn't want to spend a fortune or is limited on space.”
“I keep it in my bedroom and slide it under the bed after using it,” writes another satisfied shopper. “Love the fact that I can wake up and get a few exercises done before heading to work, in about five minutes. I'll typically pull it back out when I get home and do the same thing...Have only had it for a month but seems pretty durable and easy to configure for different types of exercise.”
Verdict: BodyBoss 2.0 is the at-home workout system you’ll love
There’s nothing that’s going to beat the intensity of a pro trainer-led workout, however, the BodyBoss comes with instructional videos and guides to help get you started.
If you’re looking to mix things up, or you’re constantly on the go and can’t commit to a gym membership, the BodyBoss 2.0 System is the best solution to stay active — especially since it’s on sale today!
Want to see more Amazon deals? Check them out below:
· TCL 32-inch 3-Series HD Roku Smart TV, $188 (was $200), amazon.com
· Samsung Galaxy Buds+, $99 (was $150), amazon.com
· Apple EarPods with Lightning Connector, $15 (was $29), amazon.com
Smartwatch and tablet deals:
· Fitbit Ace 2 Activity Tracker for Kids, $40 (was $70), amazon.com
· Motorola Moto G Power, $220 (was $250), amazon.com
· Zonko 10-inch Tablet, $110 (was $140), amazon.com
· Watch Dogs: Legion, $33 (was $60), amazon.com
· Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, PlayStation 4, $45 (was $60), amazon.com
· C by GE On/Off Smart Plug, $10 (was $26), amazon.com
· Netgear Wi-Fi Range Extender EX6120, $40 (was $57), amazon.com
· Kasa Smart Plug Power Strip HS300, $50 (was $80), amazon.com
· Ninja Personal Blender for Shakes, $60 (was $70), amazon.com
· New York Biology Dead Sea Mud Mask, $10 (was $20), amazon.com
· ECOWISH Womens Colorblock Cardigan, $34 (was $42), amazon.com
· VALANDY High Waisted Leggings, $29 (was $39), amazon.com
· DOWNCOOL Premium Pillow, $22 (was $62), amazon.com
· YnM Weighted Blanket, $40 (was $80), amazon.com
· TEXARTIST Queen Mattress Pad, $33 (was $60), amazon.com
The reviews quoted above reflect the most recent versions at the time of publication.
Read More from Yahoo Life:
Want daily pop culture news delivered to your inbox? Sign up here for Yahoo Entertainment & Life's newsletter.