Now that the NFL has loosened the rules on touchdown celebrations, we’ve seen some really fun, creative ones. Heck, we at Shutdown Corner even set out to rank the 10 best through the first half of the season.
But four members of the Canadian Football League’s Ottawa Redblacks set a new bar on Sunday during their Grey Cup conference semifinal game against the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Watch:
I'm telling you people, turn the CFL game on ASAP. pic.twitter.com/GjQeg1a5Sf
— Josh S. (@joshellman) November 12, 2017
While two of his teammates, Juron Criner and Dominique Rhymes, held up Diontae Spencer, who had just scored a 56-yard touchdown like a bar, Greg Ellingson limboed under Spencer.
Here’s the full play:
— TSN (@TSN_Sports) November 12, 2017
Well done, gents. Well done.
More NFL coverage from Yahoo Sports:
• Report: Goodell wanted $50 million salary, private jet
• Ezekiel Elliott to leave country during suspension
• Bears’ challenge backfires horrifically
• Protesting Titans star shows support for military
• Seahawks face possible penalty for violating concussion protocol