The Duke and Duchess of Sussex can start putting the finishing touches to the baby's nursery with the news they're finally in their new home.
It is understood the couple have now moved into Frogmore Cottage on the Windsor estate with only weeks to go until their first child is due to be born.
The property has had to undergo extensive renovation work to turn it into a family home, as it was previously used as accommodation for royal household staff.
It officially marks the couple's move away from Kensington Palace where Harry enjoyed his time as a bachelor before Meghan moved in with him at the estate's Nottingham Cottage in 2017.
It was announced in November last year that the couple would be moving away.
In a statement, the Palace said: "The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will move to Frogmore Cottage on the Windsor estate early next year as they prepare for the arrival of their first child.
"Harry and Meghan have lived at Nottingham Cottage since their engagement last year.
"Windsor is a very special place for Their Royal Highnesses and they are grateful that their official residence will be on the estate."
The couple had their engagement photos taken in front of Frogmore House on the estate, where they also held their evening wedding reception after they got married on 19 May last year.
The cottage was originally listed in Queen Charlotte's 1801 accounts for her garden as having been built for £450.
Queen Victoria had breakfast at the cottage on 28 June 1875, and said there were an "immense number of frogs" which she found "quite disgusting".
Harry and Meghan's Christmas card was a photo of them watching fireworks close to the house. The couple also spent a lot of time getting to know each other at Windsor when they started dating.
While home life will now be based around Windsor, the couple's official office won't be there. The Palace confirmed last month that the Queen had agreed to the creation of a new household for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.
It will mean they will have their own separate office from the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, but their team will be based at Buckingham Palace.
A statement said: "The Duke of Sussex currently has his own private office, which has been supporting The Duchess since Their Royal Highness's engagement in November 2017.
"This long-planned move will ensure that permanent support arrangements for The Duke and Duchess's work are in place as they start their family and move to their official residence at Frogmore Cottage."
The move comes during a busy week for Prince Harry. On Wednesday, he was seen joining in a ballet class and cooing over a three-month-old baby at an event in west London, where he also criticised the impact of social media on young people.
He attended the Big Curry Lunch on Thursday, meeting servicemen and their families.
Meghan was last officially seen out on 19 March, signing a book of condolence for the victims of the Christchurch terrorist attack.
It has not been confirmed when Meghan is due to give birth. In January, during a visit to Birkenhead, she told a group of women that she was expecting in April or May.
It has also not been confirmed where they intend to have the baby.
It is not anticipated the couple will follow in the footsteps of William and Kate by using a private Lindo Wing at St Mary's Hospital in Paddington.