On Friday, Emily Ratajkowski made an unexpected announcement on her Instagram story: She got married at New York City Hall to actor and producer Sebastian Bear-McClard, whom she’s been dating for the past few weeks.
“Soooo,” Ratajkowski’s story begins, with a picture of her at New York City Hall in a burnt yellow Zara suit, black wide-brimmed hat, black veil and … the Fat Jewish and another guy. Next, a picture of Ratajkowski holding her dog appears, with the text “I have a surprise.” And finally, bam, she reveals, “I got married today.”
As TMZ notes, the wedding comes shortly after reports surfaced that the model and actress had broken up with her longtime boyfriend Jeff Magid. On Valentine’s Day, their split was seemingly confirmed when she was photographed kissing Bear-McClard. And now … well … she’s married. Love!
- Why Is Everyone So Upset About the Women’s Figure-Skating Results?
- What Happens When a Married Woman Goes on Tinder?
- The Crown’s Claire Foy Splits From Husband of 4 Years
- Man in Tutu and Monkey Penis Pouch Bravely Makes Olympic Debut
- My Boyfriend Has Been Lying to Me About Money