- Who is the Fox on The Masked Singer? Fans tuning into season 2 reveal their top guesses below.
- If we had to pick one, we'd say The Masked Singer Fox is Wayne Brady.
Season 2 of The Masked Singer is prompting a lot of wild guesses about the Fox character on the show, despite only having a handful of clues. To help cut down on the detective work, we've rounded up all the clues and popular theories about the Fox below.
Who is the Fox on The Masked Singer? Let's first look at the clues:
After watching a few clue teasers, we know that:
- The Fox is "coming out of its den."
- The Fox is seen reading a bedtime story to a young female fox.
- The Fox has done "his best work at night."
- He's worked with "Doogie and Doubtfire."
- The Fox is "clever" and "strategic" and willing to eat almost anything. Oh, and they're a "superhero," too.
- The celebrity personally "conjured up" the details on the Fox's costume, which includes a glowing eye, steering-wheel nose, monocle, and top hat.
The internet's top guesses and theories for the Fox:
The Theory: The Whose Line Is it Anyway? comedian has one daughter named Maile, which could explain why the Fox was reading a bedtime story to a younger female fox in one of the clue packages. Plus, as Talent Recap has pointed out, Wayne has worked with both Doogie (a.k.a. Neil Patrick Harris) on How I Met Your Mother and Robin Williams (the actor behind Mrs. Doubtfire) on Whose Line. Wayne also happens to be a lifelong comic fan, according to Entertainment Weekly. In our opinion, Wayne is the best guess out there ... at least, for now.
The Theory: As Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) fans already know, Jeremy has played Hawkeye ever since he first appeared in Thor. This would definitely satisfy the superhero clue, and could be why the Fox seems to put an emphasis on one eye (hawkeye, get it?). On top of that, Jeremy is set to voice a fox in the upcoming film Arctic Dogs. The movie came out on November 1, which could mean that Jeremy is using the show to help promote the new flick.
Beyond all of these clues, Jeremy is a talented singer, which you can see in the video below:
For can't-miss news, expert beauty advice, genius home solutions, delicious recipes, and lots more, sign up for the Good Housekeeping newsletter.
You Might Also Like