In the video, Lydic claimed to have binged on the widely watched conservative network for 48 hours straight. She then regurgitated right-wing talking points and conspiracy theories about the ongoing public health crisis, reminscent of some of those propagated by personalities on Fox in recent weeks.
“First off, the World Health Organization? Or as I like to call it the World Hell Organization,” began Lydic, later making wild claims about Democrats Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, pot and 5G.
Check out the clip here:
And Trevor Noah’s monologue from Thursday night’s show here:
A HuffPost Guide To Coronavirus
- Stay up to date with our live blog as we cover the COVID-19 pandemic
- What happens if we end social distancing too soon?
- What you need to know about face masks right now
- How long are asymptomatic carriers contagious?
- Lost your job due to coronavirus? Here’s what you need to know.
- Everything you need to know about coronavirus and grief
- Parenting during the coronavirus crisis?
- The HuffPost guide to working from home
- What coronavirus questions are on your mind right now? We want to help you find answers.
- Everyone deserves accurate information about COVID-19. Support journalism without a paywall — and keep it free for everyone — by becoming a HuffPost member today.
Also on HuffPost
This article originally appeared on HuffPost.