Markets are looking to close out the week on a positive note as investors digest a lot of news. The Senate narrowly passed a budget resolution that would pave the way for a tax plan this year, while a number of companies report earnings. Yahoo Finance’s Alexis Christoforous, Jared Blikre, Justine Underhill, Rick Newman and Seana Smith discuss the big stories of the day.
- Senate approves budget plan
- GOP now focuses on tax legislation
- GE shares slide after big earnings miss
- P&G shares tumble after soft sales
- Honeywell sales jump
- PayPal soars on 26M added accts, $9B in Venmo sales
- Skechers sprints to record highs on Q3 beat
- RBC lowers Chipotle price target on negative queso reviews
- Call of the week: Buy Apple’s stock on iPhone 8 ‘gloom and doom’
- Mass confusion over Obamacare plans
- Xi Jinping clapping game is Chinese mobile sensation
Where will you get your health care in 2018?
-Through my employer
-My parents’ plan
-I won’t have insurance