Markets are relatively flat as investors wait for key decisions from the Federal Reserve. Yahoo Finance’s Alexis Christoforous, Jared Blikre, Rick Newman, Jen Rogers, and Michelle Girard of NatWest Markets discuss the big stories of the day.
- Investors brace for Fed’s unwinding of $4.5 trillion portfolio
- How will the Fed’s move impact bull market?
- Hurricane Maria pummels Puerto Rico
- General Mills crushed on earnings and sales miss
- Bed Bath and Beyond misses estimates, cuts outlook
- FedEx lowers guidance, cites cyber attack and Harvey
- American Outdoor Brands jump on Trump plan
- Trump used campaign & RNC funds to pay for lawyers: RPT
- Amazon is developing ‘smart glasses’: FT
- Amazon accidentally sends baby registry gift notices to people not expecting
Should a president be allowed to use campaign funds to pay for legal expenses?
-I’d do it pro-bono