On the Roam
- Jason Momoa surprised his wife, Lisa Bonet, by fully restoring the first car she ever bought: a 1965 Ford Mustang.
- On Tuesday, Momoa posted a short film — made by his production company, On the Roam — of the restoration and Bonet's surprise, and he explained why the car meant so much to them.
- "This is a big dream come true, because this was my wife's first car," Momoa said in the video, adding: "To be in this passenger seat with my wife here and surprise her and our babies in the back, riding in her first car when she was 17, I'm excited to see her face. It's come a long way."
- "I know we can't relive a memory, but maybe we can rebuild one," Momoa said.
- Momoa covered Bonet's eyes for the unveiling. When she was allowed to open them, she gasped and said, "It's beautiful ... Holy cow!"
- In an Instagram post, Momoa thanked Divine 1 Customs, which restored the car, and the crew of the short film, directed by Damien Bray.
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
- Read more:
- What 19 celebrities look like without their signature hairstyles
- THEN AND NOW: The stars of the DC Extended Universe before they were famous
- 14 celebrities who dated or married their famous crushes
Read the original article on Insider