There is about to be only one bachelor Jonas Brother remaining. On Sunday afternoon the second-eldest of the popular boy band shared a photo of the pear-shaped diamond engagement ring he gave to actress Sophie Turner. His caption: “She said yes.”
Sophie Turner, 21, also shared the same image as her new fiancé, with the caption: “I said yes.” The DNCE singer, 28, and the Game of Thrones actress have been dating since late October of last year.
Joe will be joining married life as his brother, Kevin, did nearly seven years ago to hairdresser Danielle Deleasa. Now, Nick is the last remaining JoBro still on the singles market.
Jonas and Turner’s dating rumors became official in January when Turner shared a photo on her Instagram of Jonas in Miami.
Their relationship got more serious when they decided to adopt a puppy together in early September.
The couple named the husky Porky Basquiat, and he has his own Instagram with more than 60,000 followers.
Congratulations to the newly engaged couple!
Read more from Yahoo Lifestyle:
- After 20 years of marriage, this couple is as gorgeous and in love as ever
- You have to see this Taco Bell-themed wedding photo shoot
- Bride surprises widowed grandma by wearing her wedding dress from 1962
- Makeup artist re-creates bride’s wedding makeup for Alopecia Awareness Month
- Jilted bride trashes wedding dress in photo shoot, felt ’empowered’