- Melania Trump arrived at the RNC in a green dress that just happened to be the exact same color as a green screen.
- The internet worked! its! magic!
Soooooooo, last night Melania Trump showed up at the Republican National Convention and decided to wear the dress version of a green screen. Behold:
And it took the internet approximately 1 second to do its thing, by which I mean Melania's dress was turned into a actual green screen and hark, a meme was born.
Green screen #1 has launched. It’s a strong first entry. pic.twitter.com/b6lPdneFp2— Jason Kint (@jason_kint) August 28, 2020
Green screen entry #2. Superb overlays. Epstein ftw. pic.twitter.com/oZYJHGhJkj— Jason Kint (@jason_kint) August 28, 2020
I thought you'd never ask. pic.twitter.com/cZWW1uxGXD— Mike Powers (@MPsightandsound) August 28, 2020
Wow, congratulations internet! Anyway, in other Melania news, the First Lady was also caught on camera reacting to Ivanka Trump. And let me tell you, reader, it was....weird:
Even weirder? The fact that this ~glare~ comes amid reports that Melania's close friend taped her slamming Ivanka and is publishing the details in an upcoming tell-all titled Melania and Me: The Rise and Fall of My Friendship With the First Lady. Head here for details—but, first, a sneak peek: “Melania said Ivanka has not shown her the respect a first lady deserves and is constantly trying to steal the spotlight by overstepping her boundaries and behaving like her father’s most trusted confidant à la The Apprentice. Behind Ivanka’s back, Melania would often grumble to her inner circle that there’s only one first lady and that her husband was the person elected, not his entire family, referring to his kids.”
You Might Also Like
- A Cleaning Expert Explains the Best Way to Clean Cloth Face Masks After You Wear Them — Good Housekeeping
- 35 Delicious Pantry Recipes That Use What's Already in Your Cabinets and Freezer — Good Housekeeping
- The Amish keep to themselves. And they’re hiding a horrifying secret. — Cosmopolitan