MIAMI, Nov. 15 (UPI) -- Isiah Pacheco is among my fantasy football running backs to avoid in lineups in Week 11.
Christian McCaffrey, Jahmyr Gibbs, Austin Ekeler, Saquon Barkley and Josh Jacobs lead my Top 30 rankings, which are listed below. Aaron Jones, Travis Etienne, Breece Hall, James Conner and Derrick Henry round out my Top 10 plays.
All of my running backs to avoid rank outside the Top 12 of my rankings. You should only bench my players to avoid if you don't roster a higher-ranked option.
Players from the Atlanta Falcons, Indianapolis Colts, New England Patriots and New Orleans Saints should either should be benched or dropped, as those teams have Week 11 byes. Running backs from Thursday's Cincinnati Bengals-Baltimore Ravens game were removed from my rankings.
Swift was among the elite fantasy football running backs earlier this season, but is outside the Top 25 in terms of points per game over the last four weeks. The Philadelphia Eagles running back hasn't eclipsed 70 rushing yards since Week 3. He scored just twice since Week 4.
This week the Eagles will travel for a game against the Kansas City Chiefs in a rematch of the Super Bowl. The Chiefs tied for allowing the fifth-fewest rushing touchdowns per game so far this season. They also did not allow more than 85 rushing yards or 100 yards from scrimmage to any running back through the first 10 weeks of the season.
I expect the Eagles to again use quarterback Jalen Hurts as their top goa-line runner and mix in other running backs with Swift, while attempting a lot of passes. Swift, my No. 16 option, can be used as a low end RB2, but likely needs a touchdown to provide great value for your fantasy team.
Pacheco, my No. 23 play, will be on the other end of the Chiefs-Eagles matchup. The Chiefs running back eclipsed 70 rushing yards just once so far this season and hasn't been very productive as a receiver as of late.
This week, he'll face the best rushing defense in the NFL. The Eagles did not allow more than 59 rushing yards to a running back through the first 10 weeks of the season. I don't expect Pacheco to be very successful against this strong unit. He should only be used as a low-end RB2.
White was one of the best running backs in fantasy football over the last four weeks, but could struggle in Week 11 when his Tampa Bay Buccaneers travel for a game against the San Francisco 49ers.
The Buccaneers running back averaged more than 100 yards from scrimmage over his last four games. He also scored three times during that span.
He should find it tougher to provide that type of production against the 49ers, who allowed the third-fewest rushing yards and eighth-fewest fantasy points per game to running backs through 10 weeks. I also expect the 49ers to jump out to a large lead in this matchup, limiting White's workload.
He is my No. 24 play and should only be counted on for low-end RB2/flex production.
Week 11 fantasy football running back rankings
1. Christian McCaffrey, San Francisco 49ers vs. TB
2. Jahmyr Gibbs, Detroit Lions vs. CHI
3. Austin Ekeler, Los Angeles Chargers at GB
4. Saquon Barkley, New York Giants at WAS
5. Josh Jacobs, Las Vegas Raiders at MIA
6. Aaron Jones, Green Bay Packers vs. LAC
7. Travis Etienne, Jacksonville Jaguars vs. TEN
8. Breece Hall, New York Jets at BUF
9. James Conner, Arizona Cardinals at HOU
10. Derrick Henry, Tennessee Titans at JAX
11. Tony Pollard, Dallas Cowboys at CAR
12. De'Von Achane, Miami Dolphins vs. LV
13. Brian Robinson Jr., Washington Commanders vs. NYG
14. James Cook, Buffalo Bills vs. NYJ
15. Devin Singletary, Houston Texans vs. ARI
16. D'Andre Swift, Philadelphia Eagles at KC
17. Javonte Williams, Denver Broncos vs. MIN
18. Kenneth Walker, Seattle Seahawks at LAR
19. Jerome Ford, Cleveland Browns vs. PIT
20. Raheem Mostert, Miami Dolphins vs. LV
21. Alexander Mattison, Minnesota Vikings at DEN
22. Darrell Henderson, Los Angeles Rams vs. SEA
23. Isiah Pacheco, Kansas City Chiefs vs. PHI
24. Rachaad White, Tampa Bay Buccaneers at SF
25. Najee Harris, Pittsburgh Steelers at CLE
26. David Montgomery, Detroit Lions vs. CHI
27. D'Onta Foreman, Chicago Bears at DET
28. Khalil Herbert, Chicago Bears at DET
29. Kareem Hunt, Cleveland Browns vs. PIT
30. Jaylen Warren, Pittsburgh Steelers at CLE