- Prince William and Kate Middleton's Instagram account @kensingtonroyal posted a picture for Prince Harry's birthday today.
- The post set off some trolls for no apparent reason.
Clearly people have a lot of feelings about the royal family, 'cause it seems like they can't post anything on Instagram without a garbage fire breaking out in the comments section. Case in point when trolls swarmed a random post on Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's @sussexroyal account last week to go off about how upset they were that she left baby Archie to fly to New York for the U.S. Open.
And Prince William's birthday post for Prince Harry was no exception. You might think that simply wishing your brother a happy birthday would be a pretty innocuous Insta (like really, what could be so wrong about that?), but some people were upset with how "cold" the message was while others thought that Will shouldn't wish Harry a happy birthday because Harry and Meghan apparently didn't post for Will's last birthday.
The hotly debated text read, "Wishing a very happy birthday to The Duke of Sussex today! 🎂" while the photo is of Harry and Will smiling at each other—see for yourself:
And comments from the haters read:
- This message is so cold and not from the heart. It's so sad
- He could've sent a more heartfelt message then this generic one. This is his only little brother.
- Well done. Be the bigger brother to the younger spoiled brat who didn't post anything on William's birthday.
- Cambridge family is classy as always. If I were William I'd ignore Harry's birthday, just like he ignored William's.
- So classy, KP! Proud of you ❤️ Even if @sussexroyal doesn't ever post about any of the Cambridges' birthdays out of jealousy
Oh, and some people just wanted to make it very clear that they don't like Harry, with comments like:
- Can't wait until he goes to Africa and just stay[s] there
- I wish I could give it a like, but can't stand Harry!!!!
- Harry disgusts me 😷😷😷
Yeah, I don't know why people couldn't just keep their opinions to themselves, 'cause all of these comments are super uncalled for. Can everyone please just let Will and Harry live??
You Might Also Like