Stocks (^DJI, ^GSPC, ^IXIC) are slightly up at the midday mark, with the financial sector (XLF) leading the way, while energy (XLE) is by far the most in the red. Keith Bliss of Cuttone & Co. joins us live from the New York Stock Exchange. To discuss the other big stories of the day, Alexis Christoforous is joined by Yahoo Finance Editor-in-Chief Andy Serwer and Yahoo Finance’s Dan Roberts.
Today, Midday Movers discusses:
- Oil tanks -4% after surprise supply rise
- Comey, UK election, ECB meeting on deck
- Facebook’s new features for voters to connect with politicians
- Cuban tourism still booming after Obama renewed ties
- Trump’s Tweet bans challenged as unconstitutional