"Gunner wasn't done. One bad choice, one stupid minor mistake was all it took."
This week, coroners declared Mac Miller’s death an accidental overdose. Pittsburgh rapper Mac Miller had just released his fifth full-length album, Swimming, before he died at age 26 earlier this fall. A coroner recently declared his death an accidental overdose involving fentanyl, a fast-acting opioid drug that’s 100 times more potent than morphine.
His name is Henry Levy (although he often goes by Henri Alexander), and he is the 27-year-old fashion designer behind Enfants Riches Déprimés (French for "depressed rich kids").
"It is impossible to capture a person in an obituary, and especially someone whose adult life was largely defined by drug addiction."
Demi Lovato's mother, Dianna De La Garza, is breaking her silence on her daughter's overdose (with Demi's permission). For the first time, we are hearing just how serious an incident it was.
Lady Kitty Spencer raised eyebrows by modeling Bulgari's "Happy Leaves" necklace in a new fashion shoot.
Sources tell TMZ that Demi Lovato's drug apparent overdose was fueled by a dangerous session of freebasing oxycodone mixed with fentanyl. Here's what you need to know about the dangerous practice.
How can a basic breakfast potentially ruin someone's life? A mother in Maryland who ate a poppy seed bagel before going into labor wound up testing positive for opiates — and almost losing her newborn baby in the process.