"Living in a body free of breast implants, fillers, botox, extensions and all the bull---- I thought I needed..."
A 50-something man got more than he bargained for after taking an entire bottle of Viagra — and his side effects weren’t what you’d think.
A two-month-old infant narrowly survived a fentanyl overdose in a Sherbrooke, Que. hospital after she was given nearly three times the necessary dose by hospital staff, according to a medical report reviewed by Radio-Canada. "The doctor told us, if she had been in a room elsewhere else, if she had not been plugged into so many machines, she would have died," said the child's mother, Zabryna Delaney. On Dec. 19, Alysse's parents noticed that she was not breathing properly.
“If you’re going to have a drink or two and want to stay on your diet plan it’s helpful,” says Gina Keatley, a certified-dietitian nutritionist.
"They say it takes a village to raise a child, I'm learning now it also takes a village to bury a child."