"As I was trying to understand, my husband flew out of bed and downstairs. It was then that the realization hit. He had said: 'Kloe. Inside. Washer.'"
Air fresheners, candles and household cleaning products are putting our lives at risk, according to a study. The air pollution created by these products is increasing the risk of health problems, said the Royal College of Physicians (RCP) and the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (RCPCH) in a joint report. “Being indoors can offer some protection against outdoor air pollution, but it can also expose us to other air pollution sources,” said the report.