In a devastating display of what can happen when a fresh tattoo becomes exposed, a man has died fighting an infection after taking a swim in the ocean with newly acquired ink.
This week, a mom shared a heartwrenching message to parents after her little daughter fell sick and was hospitalized with a respiratory infection. Three-year-old Chloe allegedly became ill after playing with her sick cousin over the holidays, and her mom, Laura, is pleading for parents to keep their sick kids at home to avoid spreading illnesses to other children. “This beautiful girl is Chloe,” the mom continued.
Half of the cases of toxic shock syndrome are linked to tampon use. The others can be attributed to other sources, including recent surgery and skin infections.