A blow-dryer left plugged in created enough heat to cause an aerosol can of dry shampoo to explode in a northeast Calgary on Thursday afternoon, fire officials say. "The fire investigator determined that a hair-dryer which had been plugged in created enough heat to cause an aerosol dry shampoo can sitting nearby to explode with substantial force," said a release.
A Calgary woman received a surprising diagnosis when she wound up in the ER after vomiting 30 times in a single day.
The principal of an elementary school in Memphis held a mock funeral to motivate teachers to work harder at raising students' grades, but several attendees found it offensive.
A 65-year-old American woman has died of rabies after doctors repeatedly misdiagnosed her symptoms.
The actor attended the Golden Globes on Sunday night, and the world got its first look at his new ’do.
A Wisconsin homeowner started the new year with the fright of her life when she found a stranger asleep in her living room, snuggling with her dog.
Police rushed to the scene after a passerby called to report a toddler screaming and a man shouting what appeared to be death threats.
The Opp Police Department in Alabama blamed recent homicides in the area on young people turning "away from God," saying that they "embraced Satan."
"I need you to be out of the flat on week days during normal working hours (9-5) because I work from home and I need the place to myself."
"I thought that my life was going to be ventilators and diapers and not being able to communicate.”
"I am rewriting my list of rules for my husband, I was told that my first lot were a bit harsh."