Woman Fights for Her Life After Eating Gas Station Nacho Cheese

Joanna Fantozzi
Lavinia Kelly, a California mom of three, was driving home from work when she decided to stop for an indulgent snack at a gas station. Little did she know that the nacho cheese she drizzled on top of her Doritos would nearly cost her her life. After eating the cheese sauce on April 21, she...

Lavinia Kelly, a California mom of three, was driving home from work when she decided to stop for an indulgent snack at a gas station. Little did she know that the nacho cheese she drizzled on top of her Doritos would nearly cost her her life. should have been more aware. They’re handling that stuff every day. I know they probably didn’t make the cheese per se, but they handle that stuff in the store.”

Botulism was also the cause of one of the 15 Most Infamous Food Scares in history.