Cat owners know that keeping their pet entertained and out of trouble is easier said than done. And if you’re on the search for an affordable toy that keeps your feline friend busy, there’s one Amazon best-seller cat parents love.
The Petstages Tower of Tracks ($10, was $24) is a favorite among cat owners and their furry friends. “This toy is the cat’s meow!” raves a happy customer with two cats. “This was the only item that has held their interest and it gets their attention every day.”
From kittens to sluggish older cats, the tower gets high praise from Amazon shoppers who say its universally loved by their feline friends. With a 4.5-star average rating, and over 4,500 reviews, it’s easy to see why so many swear by the affordable toy.
“I highly recommend as it’s inexpensive and a great way to keep your cat entertained for hours,” says a reviewer. Another adds, “This is the best cat toy I’ve ever bought. Maybe even better than the cat tree!!!! … [Provides] minutes to hours of entertainment for your cat when you are away, when you are busy or when you just want to relax.”
How it works
The 3-tier tower is 6 inches tall and 9.75 inches wide and has a non-slip base pad. It also has a bar across the very top tier for safety, a feature the last model didn’t have. The interactive toy comes with a total of 3 colorful balls, one for each level, which securely spins across the tracks for endless chasing fun.
“This design is far superior to others in our opinion because it has multiple balls (we have two cats) on separate open tracks so they can each play at the same time with zero chance of getting arms stuck,” notes a satisfied buyer. “The balls move really smoothly with very little effort on their part.”
Why cat owners love it
- “Most entertaining toy for your cat and you! We have laughed so often just watching her play with it. It’s one of the best toys for cats because it’s all trapped in the tower of tracks instead of toys and balls all over the house that we are constantly picking up and putting away. She plays for hours with this tower of tracks!”
- “We love having a toy we can relax and not worry about them hurting themselves on during unsupervised play … and we’re super pleased that is very stimulating and fun for both of them … it is the PURRFECT PLAYTIME TOY!!”
- “We have as much fun watching her play with it as she does! Worth every penny. It’s a safe toy, very entertaining. There is a crossbar at the top, [your cat’s] head cannot get head stuck in it.”
Why cats love it
“My cat spends hours playing with it. The balls twirl at different speeds and are easy and attractable for them,” writes a 5-star reviewer.
Another adds, “There are a lot of cat toys out there but this is a definite winner even for lazy older cats … Whoever thought of this is genius and knows cats well. It’s very well made too.”
One pet owner also notes it is a favorite among her two very different cats: “I bought this for my overweight cat to get some exercise and my blind kitten actually plays with it the most. She’s obsessed with it! Definitely a good purchase.”
For $10, you can’t really go wrong with this interactive toy beloved by playful and less active cats alike.
“So affordable and simple. Thank you for giving my cat plenty of hours of fun,” summarizes a fan of the toy.
“This might be the best $10 I’ve ever spent,” raves another. “My cat loves it! He is very picky about toys, but he adores this thing! He will play with it for hours on end! I also expected it to be much noisier than it is, which was a nice surprise. If you’ve got an active cat or kitten, I highly recommend this toy!”
The editors at Yahoo Lifestyle are committed to finding you the best products at the best prices. At times, we may receive a share from purchases made via links on this page.
Read More from Yahoo Lifestyle:
- Your litter box woes are over
- This interactive toy keeps dogs ‘entertained for hours’ and pet owners say it’s a ‘sanity saver’
- If you’re a cat or dog owner, this top-rated Amazon tool is the best $25 you’ll spend
Want daily pop culture news delivered to your inbox? Sign up here for Yahoo’s newsletter.