From cooking up personal recipes to picking her favourite fall trends, Gwyneth Paltrow takes her lifestyle website Goop seriously. Her latest conquest? Design.
Paltrow and her site have teamed up with London denim label MiH to create the perfect pair of jeans. The Goop team have taken MiH’s popular ‘Marrakesh’ high-waisted flare style, and re-designed it in a dark blue. “We left them free from any distress for you to break them in naturally over time to achieve your own personal look and wash," it says on the site, where the jeans are sold for $200 USD.
Naturally the actress took the chance to model the jeans herself. Other A-list fans of the brand include Sarah Jessica Parker, Jessica Alba, and Mad Men’s January Jones. Every week a new limited-edition collection will be available for purchase on the site, so keep your eyes peeled for more Paltrow picks. – Christian Allaire
More from FLARE:
- Fall 2012 Haute Couture Collections
- Katie Holmes to Show at New York Fashion Week
- Kate’s Style List App Launches in Canada
- Karl Lagerfeld Makes A Chanel ‘Choupette’ Bag
Connect with Flare:
- Find us on Facebook!
- Follow us on Twitter!
- Subscribe to our newsletters!
- Subscribe to our RSS Feeds!
- View our YouTube channel!