Shot by their engagement photographer, Alexi Lubomirski, the newlyweds are pictured alongside their page boys and bridesmaids in the soon-to-be iconic image.
Meghan’s mother, Doria Ragland, is stood beside the bride dressed in mint green Oscar de la Renta.
Meanwhile, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge also feature in the family photograph with two of their children, Prince George and Princess Charlotte. And judging by George’s cheeky face, he was thrilled to have finally found his time to shine after being pictured looking shy ahead of the ceremony.
Queen Elizabeth II, the Duke of Edinburgh, Prince Charles and Camilla Parker-Bowles also posed for the snap.
The photograph was taken in the Green Drawing Room of Windsor Castle following the history-making ceremony held at St George’s Chapel on May 19.
A second photo shows only the newlyweds surrounded by their bridesmaids and page boys.
The group of children, including six bridesmaids dressed in white, cap-sleeved Givenchy dresses, and four boys dressed in miniature versions of Prince Harry’s outfit, are all smiling down the camera lens.
The children, aged from two to seven, include a mixture of Harry’s and Meghan’s nieces and nephews, godchildren, and children of family friends.
Here’s who’s who:
1. Miss Zalie Warren (two), goddaughter of Harry and daughter of Mrs. Zoe Warren and Mr. Jake Warren.
2. Master Brian Mulroney (seven), son of Mrs. Jessica Mulroney and Mr. Benedict Mulroney.
3. Miss Rylan Lit (seven), goddaughter of Meghan and daughter of Mrs. Benita Litt and Mr. Darren Litt.
5. Miss Remi Litt (six), goddaughter of Meghan and daughter of Mrs. Benita Litt and Mr. Darren Litt.
6. Miss Florence van Cutsem (three), goddaughter of Harry and daughter of Mrs. Alice van Cutsem and Major Nicholas van Cutsem.
7. Miss Ivy Mulroney (four), daughter of Mrs. Jessica Mulroney and Mr. Benedict Mulroney.
9. Master Jasper Dyer (six), godson of Harry and son of Mrs. Amanda Dyer and Mr. Mark Dyer M.V.O.
10. Master John Mulroney (seven), the second son of Mrs. Jessica Mulroney and Mr. Benedict Mulroney.
Kensington Palace also unveiled the couple’s third official wedding photograph earlier today.
In a pose reminiscent of their engagement portrait – taken on the steps of Frogmore House – the newlyweds smiled for a monochrome photograph outside of their wedding venue.
Meghan is dressed in a bespoke Clare Waight Keller for Givenchy wedding dress accessorised with Queen Mary’s Filigree tiara.
While, Prince Harry chose to wear his frockcoat Blues and Royals uniform by Dege & Skinner on Savile Row on the big day.
On taking the historic photographs, Lubomirski said: “It has been an incredible honour and privilege to document The Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s inspiring journey of love, hope and family; from the engagement photos, all the way through to the official wedding and family portraits on Saturday.”
He added, “This has been a beautiful chapter in my career and life, that I will happily never forget.”
On behalf of Harry and Meghan, Kensington Palace also announced via its social media platforms: “The Duke and Duchess of Sussex would like to thank everyone who took part in the celebrations of their wedding on Saturday.”
“They feel so lucky to have been able to share their day with all those gathered in Windsor and also all those who watched the wedding on television across the UK, Commonwealth, and around the world #RoyalWedding”
Following the ceremony, Harry and Meghan joined 200 of their closest friends and family members for a private reception at Frogmore House.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, as they are now known, are expected to make their debut public appearance as a married couple this week.
Royal fans, stay tuned.
Read more from Yahoo Style UK: