From fire engine-red hair to red-hot suits, Rihanna is fearless with her style. So naturally, taking a cue from Heidi Klum, the singer’s next step was to produce and host her own fashion competition series.
The singer has developed her own U.K.-based reality show titled Styled to Rock. The show will follow a dozen young British designers vying for the top spot, working with yet-to-be-named special guests every week. The four mentors on the show will include Rihanna, Rihanna’s stylist Lysa Cooper, British designer Henry Holland and Girls Aloud singer Nicola Roberts.
"I’ve always loved fashion,” Rihanna said. “Fashion has helped shape me into the artist that I am today." The show will air on Sky Living in August for a 10-episode run. No word on if it's coming to the US or Canada yet (Project Runway must be relieved). – Christian Allaire
Watch below: Style to Rock preview
More from FLARE:
- Fall 2012 Haute Couture Collections
- Katie Holmes to Show at New York Fashion Week
- Kate’s Style List App Launches in Canada
- Karl Lagerfeld Makes A Chanel ‘Choupette’ Bag
Connect with Flare:
- Find us on Facebook!
- Follow us on Twitter!
- Subscribe to our newsletters!
- Subscribe to our RSS Feeds!
- View our YouTube channel!