The rare condition, marked by excessive hair growth, was acquired through tainted medication.
“When I opened my eyes, I didn’t know where I was,” Trainer said. “Then I found out everything."
A British journalist is warning people not to shower with contact lenses in after developing a horrific infection in early 2018.
"Flesh-eating bacteria sounds like an urban legend. Let me assure you that it is not."
A 14-year-old living in Zhejiang, China, went to hospital after five days of stomach pain only to have a CT scan showed she had more than 100 "unusual spherical shadows" in her abdomen.