Everlane's latest sweaters are perfect for fall - and good for the environment

The ReNew Sweatshirt

Celeb-approved retailer Everlane, who are always conscious of sustainable fashion, have just released two new sweaters that are perfect for fall.

The ReNew Sweatshirt and The ReNew Hoodie are both made with 43 per cent recycled polyester that give them a soft, plush inside with a smooth jersey exterior. The other 57 per cent is made with cotton for a cozy, breathable material.

“Our ReNew pullover gets a sleek update,” says the Everlane website of the ReNew Sweatshirt. “Plus, it features a slightly cropped length and trapezoid sleeve detailing for an elevated take on an easy classic.”

The ReNew Hoodie

As for the ReNew Hoodie, it has the same features as the ReNew Sweatshirt but with a cozy hood that’s perfect as the weather starts to get a bit more chilly.

Each of these pieces are available in three fall-ready colours that will have you reaching for them in your wardrobe on the regular.

The ReNew Sweatshirt

The ReNew Sweatshirt

Also available in Light Sage and Black.

SHOP IT: Everlane, $65

The ReNew Hoodie

The ReNew Hoodie

Also available in Black and Brass.

SHOP IT: Everlane, $80

Also available in the ReNew line is the fan favourite Fleece Sweatshirt and Fleece Half-Zip.

We are committed to finding you the best products at the best prices. At times, Yahoo Canada may receive a share from purchases made via links on this page.

Let us know what you think by commenting below and tweeting @YahooStyleCA!